Being part of a group is what helps us feel connected and supported. Learning how to make and keep friends is a skill we need at every stage of our life.
Back to Youth Toolkit Goal Setting 101Me & My WorldAdult Care Is DifferentChanges
- Talk to your family about transition – how can they help you?
- Take the Youth Quiz – are you ON TRAC?
- Make a list of all the things that might change when you turn 18 or 19.
- Ask your parents or guardians if anyone else in your family or a close friend lives with a CHC/D and has transitioned to adult care.
- Conduct an interview with someone who has already transitioned. What did they like? What would they have done differently?
- Build an online support team through TYZE.